If you run or manage a business then, I am certain, you understand how important Marketing is to grow your business.
In today’s time, you have two options to market your product.
Option No. 1) Using traditional medium like Newspaper, Tv, Radio, Posters etc.
Option No. 2) Using Digital Marketing to market your business
Option No. 1 has traditionally worked pretty well for Big companies, however, it is pretty expensive for small and mid-sized companies.
Today people hardly pay attention to Billboards, pamphlets.
Take your Example: When you are traveling, do you pay attention to Billboards or to your phone?
I bet you spend a lot of time browsing Facebook on your phone or doing random google searches etc.
On an Average, A user spends 200 minutes every day on the mobile internet in India.
That’s over 3 hours every day.
Now Digest this, According to Facebook 2018 1st Quarter Results, Facebook has 2.2 Billion, active monthly users.
wow, if Facebook were to be a country it would be the Biggest Country in the world.
If you run any business, You can find your customer online.
Here are the Top 5 Reasons Digital Marketing is Important to Grow your business:
1. Your Target market spends a lot of time Online: As I pointed out earlier, A user spends 200 minutes every day on the mobile internet in India.
You Target market is online, you need to create a strategy to reach out to them.
2) No Big Investments required: Running a Digital Marketing campaign does not require a big investment.
In fact, you can start a Facebook ad with as little as Rs. 40 per day.
3) Targeted Audience: Biggest benefit with Digital Marketing is that it’s easy to find people who would be interested in your product/service.
For example: If you are selling bodybuilding equipment, you can find out people interested in bodybuilding.
4) Track everything: With Digital marketing you can easily track the number of people who saw your ad, Number of people who clicked on the ad, number of people who purchased from the ad etc.
This is something which is very hard to achieve in offline marketing.
Is it possible to track the number of people who saw your billboard?
Let me know in the comments below 🙂
5) Provide Fast customer service: With the help of Social Media platforms, it’s very easy to provide fast customer service. By providing Fast customer service, You can win the trust of your users.